Potato and Beef PieThank you Anel from Kazakhstan
Potato and Beef pie is a traditional food eaten on Fridays with family and friends.
- Minced Meat, Fatty – 350 Grams
- Potatoes – 3 Pieces
- Onions – 2 Pieces
- Black Pepper
- Salt – To Taste
- Shop Dough (you can do it by yourself)
- Cut Potatoes into very small cubes
- Onions do not need to be minced. Slice it into thin semirings. The more onions, the more juicy the filling will be.
- Combine stuffing with onion and potatoes, you can add greens. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Shake your hands well. If the stuffing is very lean, then add melted butter to it.
- Take the dough from the refrigerator and divide into 2 unequal parts. Roll most of the dough into a thin layer. Lay it on the bottom of your form.
- Cover with a smaller rolled out dough sheet. Make a hole in the center and a few punctures along the edges to exit the steam. Decorate at will. Place bake in the oven at medium temperature for 50 minutes.
- ready cake let cool in the form, and then cut into portions. It turns out very juicy.